First unnamed hallway
|This article is a stub. You can help Immure Wiki by .|
|This article relies on information from the Immure demo. It may or may not be valid in the full release.|
The first unnamed hallway is a hallway in the mansion in Immure seemingly across from the Worship Chamber, which initially remains visible in the background. No name for the hallway is revealed in game.
Most exits simply return Will to this same hallway, though it often undergoes significant reconfiguration during the transition.
Creatures[edit | edit source]
- Nightmare creature: First appears in the left side of hallway's first version when that side becomes accessible.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Strange Key: On a dresser on the left side in the hallway's first version.
- Unearthly Dagger: On a dresser on the left side in the hallway's second version, initially inaccessible.
- Metallic Shard: Automatically acquired after defeating the creature.
Secrets[edit | edit source]
- Strange golden glyph and writing above pillars. The image in the circle hints at what Will needs to accomplish. It becomes white and changes after Will passes through the locked door to a different version of the hallway.
- Secret message on the left wall before the left side is open.
- Secret above above a recessed wall that will become a doorway.
- Secret warning about the creature on the left side.
- Secret in the second version of the hallway above the recessed wall on the left.